Sunday, September 20, 2009

Random 20 things about me =)

1. I dont give a shit to others if i want to do something.
2. I mood swings alot = )
3. I Emo Alot. Especially at night.
4. I love to play DotA.
5. I hate to get rejected in anyway.
6. Im full with hatred, in alot ways.
7. My mind is always full with shit which is out of da box.
8. I can be Real NOTTY but also Real Guai.
9. I prefer the time when i gone crazy.
10. I enjoyed the heartbreaked feeling, it makes me switch.
11. Switch means change da mood!
12. Once i start cursing, i cant stop!
13. I Want girls, Money : lotsa lotsa money, and POWER!
14. Im mentally twisted in some way.
15. I want to kill ALOT PEOPLE. But too bad its illegal and against buddhist teaching.
16. I Hate Life for being unfair, the things we did is not equal to the things we get.
17. I cant put friend in front of Love i guess.
18. I can put friend in front family in some way.
19. Im afraid being alone.
20. I am happy when people show concern to me, even if its a fake 1 = )

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bored =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment