Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sarang hae

Today is the day where I leave it all to fate. Loving and thinking all for you is too hard for me to commit and carry it on. I might be smiling all the time but I am rotting all these while. Seeing you smile is my biggest happiness, but seeing you smile for other reason but not me, is not the happiness I should aim for.

Everything you said to me, like don’t fall for you, you are right, girls are like that, you guys should wait longer. Its all bring significant meaning for me, or I should say, significant damage.

Yeah, after read this you might think, chiuh who you think you are, you wait or no wait for me it doesn’t matter, im not even tiny or little bit interested on you. Yeah, FML. Im always the tiniest matter you might noticed. Like I always says, limit pushes me, beyond the boundaries, there’s my dream. But I think you are the wrong boundaries.

Sarang hae, hajiman geuleolsuneun allyeo. It means I love you but I cant let you know. But in fact u already knew, just that we both pretend we both don’t know. Wish you good luck, I hope 1 day you’ll regret and look for me back. And also hope that day im still here for you.

The perfect pair is always not to find the right person, or get a right timing. Its about find the right person on the right timing. I might not even the right person, and obviously the wrong timing. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment